Friday, March 15, 2013

Queries of Sadhaks ----- Part 13


Q. Shiv yog foundation in kaliyug how can we give so much time to all these like sri vidhya, saptshti, pran kriya, sarp kriya, sankirtan, seva, these are many things in shivyog how one can do all these things maximum he can do sadhana and sarp kriya and if we do all this then we will get less time for sadhana what’s the solution?
A. Namah shivay you have to set your priorities right. Categorize what’s important and what can be left for later or be done away with. Sadhna followed by sankirtan (Durga Saptashati) are the most important for spiritual growth. Sewa is the nitro booster for your spiritual vehicle. So to better your sadhna and Sankirtan, do sewa. If divine deeds apart from sadhna and sankirtan (which can’t be skipped at any cost) can’t be done daily, make sure you do them at some point in the week or month. Blessings.

Q. Namah Shivay Babaji! I have a question. I have 6 merus on my siddha table. I is the maha meru, and 5 are smaller merus. Do I have to put kumkum on all of them while praying 11 times each? I am doing so everytime, so it amounts to a mantra cycle repeated 11 x 6! Please tell me if sometime I can compromise or should I carry on?
A. Namah shivay you should have your own personal Meru on which you do the Kumkum quite often as in daily. But the other Merus should be treated to kumkum once a week or month depending upon the time at hand. Namah shivay

Q. Shiv yog foundation if I promote Babaji teachng in my status msg it would be also considered wrong as a shivyogi sadhak?
A. Namah shivay if you are quoting Baba ji from the official sources, no problem whatsoever. But if you are giving your views as Baba ji's teachings then it’s a bit tricky. In other words, if you can quote Baba ji word to word exactly, then it’s perfect. For that share status posts from this page, videos of Baba ji and teachings from official sources. Because as a sadhak relatively old, you know what is correct and what is wrong. However this may not be the case with the new sadhaks who may pick up wrong points in the name of Baba ji. Namah Shivay

Q. Namah shivay!! Any particular time has been decided or we need to do as routine we always doing??
A. Namah shivay Morning brahmamuhurat and evening twilight are best times. Blessings.

Q. Shiv Yog Foundation. Namah Shivay! How do we feel chakra activation? Do we feel rotating clockwise or anti-clockwise or it pulsating? Can we feel or 7 chakras rotating at same or only one at a time.
A. Namah shivay the day you begin to see Shiva in everyone and love begins to emanate from your heart upon seeing everyone, your chakras are getting activated and your spiritual growth is taking place. Spiritual growth and Kundalini awakening is not about chakra activation. It is about becoming as loving, simple and non judgmental. Chakra activation will happen on its own. There is no need to focus on that. Just do the meditation, why worry about the fruits? Namah shivay.

Q. Shiv Yog Foundation . . . If I am reciting Durga Saptshati more than once in a one sitting do I need to repeat all the stuties before & after. .. Guru, Kunjika, shap vimochan, MritSanjeevani etc. etc? Please guide me? Thanks a lot. . . Namah Shivay.
A. Namah shivay in a single sitting you are advised to do the Saptashati only once. Namah shivay.

Q. Babaji. I will do it. But can a woman do it during her monthly cycles.
A. Namah shivay Shiva is beyond all physical and biological phenomenons. Sadhna and Sankirtan must be done daily irrespective of any body process. Blessings.
Q. Namah Shivay, does meditating facing towards south is a negative thing? Please answer?
A. Namah shivay you can do meditation in any direction. Facing East is the best but any other direction is not any less beneficial. Blessings.

Q. Namah Shivay...I have a query regarding Mahameru... I am visiting a friend's place for 3-4 days with entire family; I would like to know if I can take the Maha Meru with me for doing the SV sadhana and putting kumkum... Also, if I don't carry it with me I will miss out on putting kumkum for those days... Please advice what shall I do?
A. Namah shivay Priya ji it is not advisable to carry the Meru wherever you go. Kumkum abhishek can be done when you’re at home. When doing sadhna at some other place where you don’t have Meru, just imagine that your Meru is placed in front of you. Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Namah Shiva. I am blessed to have a Mahameru in my house kept at my family meditation area.My question is, do have to keep the Mahameru covered in red cloth after kum-kum prayer or can I keep the Mahameru open? please advise.. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello om namah shivay .I want to know about durga saptashati path. I saw your book has smallest version of durga saptashati. But when I saw geeta press gorakhpur book it has very long saptashati. My wife tells me geeta press gorakhpur is the correct one.can you please let me know why it's shorter.

    ReplyDelete