What is Shiv Yog Shambhavi sadhna?
The powerful ancient holy sages of the Himalayas activated their inner healing powers through constant and persistent tapa. This activation of vast inherent healing potential through yogic processes led them to enable the flow of healing energy in their body regularly. Gradually, they unfolded the powers to direct this healing energy, flowing through them, towards other human beings, plants, animals and natural creations. The highest healing point in the body is when the energy starts flowing from the middle of the forehead, between the two eye brows, from a region called the Third Eye.
The Third Eye corresponds to the Agya Chakra, the seat of the Guru tattwa which has infinite scope of tapping and manoeuvring healing energy towards others if perfection in this regard can be achieved.
Shambhavi, thus refers to the process of channelizing healing energy of the highest dimension towards a healing cause through the Third Eye, once initiated by a Healing Guru, whose Third Eye is fully activated through years of meditation.
How can practicing Shambhavi meditation help me?
If you are looking to regain health, recover from an existing health problem or wish to revitalize your senses, detoxify your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies, recharge your energy levels and give a massive new healing imprint to your existence, the highest Shambhavi meditation is tailor-made for you.
Some tangible benefits:
1) Restructures the cellular biology of the body, giving birth to healthy cells throughout.
2) Heals chronic diseases.
3) Revitalizes the body, mind and soul.
4) Lends peace of mind.
5) Improves concentration and focus.
6) Triggers emotional balance by ensuring the optimum functioning of the endocrine system.
7) Boosts immunity and functioning of all the organ systems in the body.
8) Streamlines the thought process by converging all the scattered energy.
9) Ascends the unascended Pitras (souls of unascended ancestors).
10) Clears all kinds of defects such as Vaastu dosha, Bhoomi Dosha, Kal Sarpa Dosha, curses etc.
11) Rectifies the malefic positions of the planets, thus adding a new lease of life to the destiny of the practitioner.
12) Reaches to the root cause of health problems, relationship troubles and all kinds of hurdles in life by neutralizing the past emotion, deed or action causing the problem.
For those looking for spiritual gains, some benefits are:
1) Removal of persistent psychic stains.
2) Release of bottled up emotions.
3) Development of the ability to powerfully and effectively heal oneself and others from a distance, even in the physical absence of the sick person.
4) Fills the subtle bodies, energy meridians and sophisticated channels of subtle bodies with life force healing energy which constantly repairs the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies and leads them towards a state of excellent functioning.
5) The seven primary chakras in the Etheric body undergo a remarkable blossoming through awakening of the consciousness of each petal.
6) The meditation is most useful for those looking to undo their dark deeds of the past, looking to start a new holistic life and who are desirous of erasing the mistakes of the bygone times.
7) Provides a practitioner with the strong ability to invoke positive and healing entities in one's life.