What is The Golden Book?
The Golden Book is basically your horoscope written by you. You are the creator of your own destiny so write it very carefully, whatever you want in your life. It will manifest what you want to achieve in your life but won’t help you to harm anybody. Think what you actually want in your life which will make you happy and blissful, without harming or interfering in another’s life. Express completely whatever you deserve, note it down in points. You have birth right for prosperity, success and self-realization; this golden book will help you in getting those aspects.
Where you can get it?
The Golden Book is available in Shivyog Shivirs you can get it from there. Second option is purchase a costly diary or a notebook. It can be of golden colour or you can wrap it in golden paper or any shining paper.
Tips to Write
Babaji gives us the method and hope it helps those who are finding it difficult to make their Golden book:
Split all your desires into three groups:
- Short-term: Anything that you want to have soon.
- Mid-term: Anything that you want to have in the next few years.
- Long-term: Your ultimate desire.
- Write everything on paper with pen, don’t type or print.
- Do not just think and write, but think, feel and then write. This will ensure that it is truly what you want.
- Write everything that you feel you really want, in rough and go over it again, make corrections, strike out which is not needed, prioritize all wishes in sequence. Write everything in detail to the minutest level and when ready, finally write it into the Golden Book.
- Write everything in the PRESENT TENSE e.g.: I have.... I am..... and NOT... I will... I may... I can... I should.... I would.... I could.... etc)
- Never doubt what you write or feel.
- At the same time, if there are things you don't want to hold with you or want to release, write it elsewhere on paper and burn it off and feel that it is released as it is burnt down.
- Always write positive and write what you want, not what you DO NOT want. e.g.: I don't want to be sick is WRONG, write it as "I am perfectly healthy" and so on for all the things you want.
- Keep the Golden book highly confidential and only to yourself. Do not share what is written nor do share the results of manifestation.
- Keep this Golden Book at the altar with one sri yantra on top and one below. Whenever you do your sadhana at the altar, the yantras are activated and they start manifesting.
- Write your love and gratitude for Babaji and feel it all the time for all the wonderful methods our guru has given us to become one with Shiva. This is something that is priceless and can be never repaid.
Examples and Ideas of Golden Book:
Write on the first page "With Best Wishes and lots of love from Babaji" (Babaji had mentioned this in one shivir). Of course, this is a great gift from Him.
Babaji says you can start with very very simple and small things since they manifest faster and when they manifest, try manifesting a little more average ones and when they start manifesting you will start getting the confidence to manifest more complex things.
- I am living in a beautiful independent house in ---- locality.
- I am enjoying the comfort of my house.
- Anyone coming to my house feels comfortable.
- My house has positive energy of Shiv Shiva and Sidha Gurus.
- I am very happy and contended with my family.
- I love my family unconditionally and they love me unconditionally.
- I am enjoying healthy relationship with every person of my family.
- All family members are very cooperative.
When it comes to relationship, Babaji has also mentioned not to write a specific person's name (especially when things are not going well) or write you want to get married to only that person because that amounts to vashikaran which means "to lure" a person which is again unethical. Baba further says that even if you succeed in vashikaran, the moment the smoke of vashikaran falls off that person, he/she will get back into the mode of aversion or whatever true feelings that person actually had.
In case of divorce, Babaji says it is very important to release all those negative reactions and emotions one has gone through and accumulated otherwise the next marriage also can create similar problems because of the conditioning of the mind to previous beliefs, traumas, experiences, etc. Prati Prasav is recommended so that one release all the previous negative psychic impressions and the karmic debts and then a new relationship be manifested. Write only the qualities that you seek in your life partner and feel it as you would feel when you had the dream-mate. Babaji mentioned about the lady who wanted a perfect husband and she was able to manifest a perfect husband. Soon she found out that he was too perfect with everything including which dress to wear when, how to keep plates on dining table... everything in perfection. Now, she was disappointed with the same desire that she had manifested. So, be simple, be clear and be sure of what you want.
- I am having a bank balance of Dollars.______
- I attract money easily.
- I am having abundance of wealth.
- I am enjoying my wealth.
You can take copy of bank pass book and you can write the Bank Balance amount in that passbook and put this copy to the Golden book current page.
Mention your Bank Name, your Name, your Account No. fully Crystal Clear.
- I am 100% healthy with healthy organs.
- All my cells are vibrant and healthy.
- I am living my life with full of energy and vitality.
Over a period of time, your Golden Book may need your attention to re-write, you may find that certain things are achieved or as you are continue raising your consciousness with sadhana, you may feel that certain things are now not important for you.
You may then re-write it and continue re-creating.
The language you write in, is not important but the truth in feeling and emotions matters.
Make the Golden Book special. These are only guidelines here. You may follow what your heart says about it and treat it as special as possible.
Your Daily Practice
- Read it two times, one in the morning and second just before sleeping. Each time, pray to your God, that you want to experience that is written in your Golden book, and you truly deserve them.
- God only gives to those who ask from the God. Ask daily twice a day. There is no rule; no discipline between you and your God, what matters is your emotions. Keep praying to God, when your wishes are fulfilled, note down other wishes and then start praying again…keep on doing until your overall life goal doesn’t fulfill.
- As you read the Golden Book every time, make a mental video of your experiences. Next time you read it, replay the video again in your mind. Eventually you will see that you have a full-fledged video of your new life! Play this video now as you read your Golden Book. Play it as often you can and more importantly enjoy and feel it. The mental video is a bonus to materialization.
Things Not to do for Golden Book
Never disclose to others what you write in your golden book, give it respect and privacy. And never ask others what they write in their golden book. Let this golden book be only for – you, your guru and God.
It is important not to think negative during the waking hours. It will not be effective if you read your Golden Book religiously many times and keep thinking the opposite of it during the day. You have to believe you have it. For example: You write and feel that you have earning a very handsome salary of $____. You read and feel it rightly, but then during the day you keep cursing your current job or keep feeling that "Employers just suck the blood of employees." or "Employers are poor payers" then know that whichever you are feeling strongly will manifest. More than reading the Golden Book, your emotions and feelings may be stronger while thinking these negative thoughts.
Do not write or feel or read the Golden Book due to fear that if you don't read it something will go wrong or something more stupid than this. Love what you have written, believe what you have written, and follow what you have written. That is all that is important.
Appreciation to Avadhoot Baba Shivananda Ji of Shiv Yog
This golden book technique would never be available to you without – guidance from Avadhoot Baba Shivananda ji. Whenever a fully awaken and conscious person speaks: every word, every sentence of him/her becomes a technique, and Avadhoot Baba Shivananda ji is one of those Gurus.
Babaji also says that then a time will come when you will need the Golden book no more, because by then you will have reached the "desire less state" You will have no desires by then.
May God bless you all achieving that state of Supreme Bliss.